Tax Master Network Billing Policy
Usage of the Tax Master Network’s products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of the Tax Master Network’s billing policy. Following is Tax Master Network’s billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a recurring billing basis. Payment must be received by the Tax Master Network before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees.
- Subscription billing is based on the availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Membership Site.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Elite members must maintain a minimum of 5 months of membership in order to receive the the Fast Track Authorship book license.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, access to the system will be immediately placed on suspension. TMN Support team will attempt to collect the unpaid balance for a period of no more than 30 days.
- Terminated Accounts: All accounts more than 30 days past due will be terminated. No account information will be provided after the account is terminated.