Tax Master Network Billing Policy
Usage of the Tax Master Network’s products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of the Tax Master Network’s billing policy. Following is Tax Master Network’s billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a recurring billing basis. Payment must be received by the Tax Master Network before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees.
- Subscription billing is based on the availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Membership Site.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, access to the system will be immediately placed on suspension. TMN Support team will attempt to collect the unpaid balance for a period of no more than 30 days.
- Terminated Accounts: All accounts more than 30 days past due will be terminated. No account information will be provided after the account is terminated.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Member billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase this membership product. Members may cancel their subscriptions at any time. Please see Cancellations below for our cancellation policy. Tax Master Network will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Tax Master Network accepts payments via credit/debit card. Tax Master Network currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa credit/debit cards.
Cancellations must be completed in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted in a support ticket in the Tax Master Network Member Site. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with Tax Master Network cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. Tax Master Network will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is completed in writing and a Tax Master Network representative has confirmed the account closure.
As a current or prior customer of Tax Master Network, each customer agrees to provide Tax Master Network 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Tax Master Network must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Tax Master Network receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Tax Master Network has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Tax Master Network has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Tax Master Network retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Tax Master Network will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Tax Master Network will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Refunds & Guarantees
Guarantees: Tax Master Network will deliver what is stated in the membership section of the Tax Master Network website. Tax Master Network reserves the right to update the membership at any time. In the event of dissatisfaction, we require Members to raise any concerns immediately and the Tax Master Network team will diligently work to make it right within our membership guidelines. Note: Dissatisfaction brought to our attention weeks or months after will not be addressed. Raise the concern when it arises.
Refunds: All Subscription and services fees are nonrefundable.